Wednesday 13 January 2016

FAVOURITE MAKEUP!

Hey guys, in this blog post I wanted to show you some of my favourite makeup products at the moment, enjoy x
                          
This is my M.A.C blusher in the shade 01. It is such a lovely colour and is so pigmented. I definitely recommend this to any one that is looking for a new blusher!
                                          
This is my Rimmel Stay Matte compressed powder. This is in the shade 001 transparent. It is definitely my favourite powder and I certainly recommend it!

This is my Rimmel wake me up concealer in the shade 040 soft beige. This concealer is great for coverage under the eyes and I love it so much, although if you are looking for a concealer to use to cover spots I don't recommend it. But otherwise it is amazing!

This is my lipstick which is the Rimmel Katemos in the shade 16. This lipstick is such a lovely nude pink colour and I wear it all the time! It is a really good price and if you don't have it you are missing out!

This is my foundation. I use the Maybelline dream matte mousse. This is such a good smooth foundation and for such a reasonable price. It is such good quality and it is definitely worth buying it!

This is my mascara. This is the Maybelline The colossal Go extreme. It is so good and doesn't block up like other mascaras!

Thanks for reading, and I will post soon. Bye x

No comments:

Post a Comment