Tuesday 12 January 2016

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!



This year I decided to make some realistic resolutions as last year I made some but lets be honest they weren't going to last! So for this blog post I am going to talk to you about my New Year Resolutions.

1.First of all I would like to improve my organisation skills. This last year I have not been very organised. I mean sometimes I was organised,  but other times I just couldn't be bothered! I have also purchased and received lots of pads and organising stationary and would love to start using it. Also every weekend I have been cleaning my room if it was messy, (most likely), ha ha!

2.My next resolution is to up my game on You Tube. As you probably all know I have my own you tube channel, (Grace Louise x). At the moment I have 24 subs and my aim for 2016 is to reach 50 subs. So between now and then I really need to improve my quality and make better content. So if you have any video idea's, please comment down below.]

3.Another resolution that I want to achieve is to not get so worried/stressed. I suffer with anxiety and panic attacks and last year I found it really hard to cope with. So this year I am going to try and calm down and just think, everything will be alright! If any of you guys suffer with anxiety comment below.

And those are some of my resolutions for 2016. If you have any similar to mine please comment down below! Thanks for reading and I will write a new post soon, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment